Alcoa Truck Tubeless Tire Valves (9.7mm Valve Hole)
PLEASE NOTE: The grommet may be black or red/orange due to availability.
Alcoa truck tubeless tire valves are a must have if the tire technician is working on Aloca wheels. These truck valve stems come in many different sizes, styles, and bends so make sure to get the correct one to fit your rims needs.
- Longer sealing life
- Greater corrosion resistance
- Larger sealing surface
- Hex recess in base for easier installation
- VitonTM replacement grommet - G-550
- Grommet has better temperature range and tear resistance
- Grommet must be used on TV-550 Series only, not for use on TV-540 Series
- TR #: 552
- Bend Angle: -
- Length Until Bend: 1.26"
- Length After Bend: -
- Hex Nut: HN-22
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.