Norco 72200D Air Operated 22-Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack
Ideal for heavy duty truck, agricultural and heavy construction equipment.
- 50" Long "T" handle helps in positioning jack under vehicles with low overhang.
- The load release on the top mounted "T" handle allows operation at any handle position.
- Handle locking lever secures handle in either vertical, horizontal or 45 degree position.
- Compact design fits easily between tandem wheels.
- Rust inhibitive coating on ram and extension screw offers longer life.
- Large diameter wheels make maneuverability easy.
- Self-retracting ram eliminates manual lowering of jack.
- Safety by-pass system prevents cylinder damage.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Integrated filter protects air motor.
- Fast lifting air motor.
- Three removable 2" diameter saddles with handle mounted saddle holder; 3/4", 2-1/4" and 4" in height.
- Low Lift Height 9"
- High Lift Height 18"
- Stroke 4.75"
- Screw Extension 4.25"
- Length 20"
- Width 13"
- P.S.I. Range 85-200
- Shipping Weight 115 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.