Martins Industries MFJ-3T Low Profile 3-Ton Floor Jack
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Martins Industries' 3-Ton floor jack design allows to roll it under as little as 3-5/16″ of clearance. The protective sleeve along the lifting arm, the rubber handle and the rubber-padded saddle will prevent damaging the vehicle when pumping. When your work is done, twist the handle counterclockwise for a smooth lowering of the vehicle.
- Lifting capacity of 3 ton (6000 lb) for your passenger cars, SUVs, and pickup trucks
- Double pump mechanism to quickly rise to its max. lifting height of 19-5/8″
- Twist the handle counterclockwise for a smooth lowering
- Easily position with its 360-degree swivel steel casters
- Keep the lug nuts at hand in the built-in magnetic tray
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
- Load Capacity: 3 Tons (6000 lbs)
- Minimum Lifting Height: 3-5/16″
- Maximum Lifting Height: 19-11/16″
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 27-3/4″ x 13-1/2″ x 6″
- Handle Length: 50-5/8″
- Saddle Diameter: 4″
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certifications: CE, ASME PASE-2019, TUV-GS
- Materials: Steel
- Wheels/Casters: Steel
- Color: Grey & Orange
- Net Weight: 76 lbs
- Gross Weight: 80 lbs
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 29″ x 15-3/4″ x 6-3/4″
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.