Gaither GT-20MS Moore-Safe Jack 20 Ton
The Moore-Safe Jack is designed to securely cradle vehicle components, dramatically reducing the chance of slippage due to misplacement or a shifting load.
The Moore-Safe’s patented design features two interchangeable mounting heads. A “Y” Head for round and square surfaces as well as a “Round” Head that can cradle u-bolts and provide a wide footprint for flat surfaces. Both were engineered to maintain the center of gravity even in the event of a shifting load, guaranteeing maximum safety even in the least ideal circumstances.
Included in the Box:
- Moore-Safe Jack
- Y Head
- Round Head
- Head Holder
- Comes with 2 interchangeable adapter heads
- Maintains the center of gravity while lifting
- Dramatically reduces the chance of vehicle drops
- Makes jack positioning easy
- 20 Ton Lifting Capacity
- Manufacturer Model Number: Y432020
- Lifting Capacity: 20 Tons
- Minimum Height: 11″ (279 mm)
- Maximum Height: 19″ (483 mm)
- Hydraulic Stroke: 5.71″ (145 mm)
- Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.