ESCO 12590 5 Ton Wheel Chock
Proper Wheel Chocking Practices:
- ALWAYS chock wheels at the center point of the wheel. NEVER chock wheel at off-center or at an angle.
- Improper chocking can lead to the chock not working correctly and/or could lead to possible injury.
- ALWAYS position wheel chock against the wheel so that it is making contact.
- If chocking on an incline or decline, chock the wheels accordingly based on type of vehicle, weight, tire diameter/size etc. Consult full “Wheel Chock Guidelines” for more information.
- ALWAYS consider the surface/terrain and environment around the vehicle. Soft “Soil”, wet, or slippery terrain can affect the usability of wheel chocks and/or cause a potential for failure.
- TIRE SIZES/GVW - Always consider the tire size and type of tire/wheel configuration. Radial vs. Biased Tires may require a different sized chock. Always consider the vehicles “Gross Vehicle Weight”. Chocks are designed based on tire diameter and GVW.
- ALWAYS use a minimum of (2) wheel chocks.
- Top of Chock — Grips for non-slip of the tire
- Bottom of Chock — “V” shaped for better leveling on uneven surfaces like concrete
- Rugged/Lightweight weather resistant polyurethane wheel chock
- All ESCO Wheel Chocks are “Safety Yellow” for high visibility and meets OSHA/MSHA standards
- Gross vehicle weight capacity up to 5 Tons (10,000 lbs)
- Designed for vehicle tire sizes up to 27″
- Great for use on automotive, SUV, light truck, and truck applications
- Built-in carrying handle
- Holes for installation of ropes, chains, and/or mounting brackets
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) Capacity: 5 Tons (10,000 lbs)
- Tire Sizes (Outer Diameter): Up to 27″
- Length: 8″ (203 mm)
- Width: 7″ (178 mm)
- Height: 6″ (152.5 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Material: Polyurethane
- Color: Yellow
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.