ESCO 12112 50 Ton Air Bag Jack
ESCO maximum force air bags are thin reinforced, molded inflatable jacks that can be positioned in tight or confined spaces with as little as one inch clearance. Air bags may be used for lifting in several different industries such as: material handling, railroad work, mining, rescue, military agricultural, and OTR tire changing.
- Lifting capabilities range up to 50 tons
- Made of aramid fiber consisting of five layers
- ESCO airbags also come in kit form, which includes the air bag
- Weight: 45 lbs (20 kg)
- Lift Capacity: 50 Tons
- Dimensions: 29″ x 29″ x 1″ (737 mm x 737 mm x 25 mm)
- Height Maximum Inflation: 15″ (381 mm)
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.