Counteract KIT-I Do-It-Yourself DIY Kit for Off-Road ATV & UTV with 2 oz & 3 oz Tire Balancing Beads
Counteract Balancing Beads are the economical way to balance the vehicle wheel assembly for the lifetime of the tire. Made of coated glass spheres, Counteract Balancing Beads will not cause damage to the inner liner of the tire, they won’t clump, regardless of excess moisture and are TPMS compatible.
Counteract is packaged in a selection of sizes that are easy to install, simply select the color coded package that corresponds to your tire size, and place the package inside the tire when installing or inject the beads through the valve stem.
- Increase Tire Life - Reduced rolling resistance equals reduced tire wear
- Reduce Vibration - Reduced total vehicle vibrations
- Reduce Maintenance Costs - Less vibration means less vehicle maintenance
- Environmentally Friendly - Less fuel pollution, less tire pollution, and less lead pollution
- (2) 2 oz. bags of Counteract
- (2) 3 oz. bags of Counteract
- (4) Vortex Valve Cores
- (4) Valve Caps
- (1) Valve Core Remover Cap
- (1) Injection Bottle & Tube
Injection Bottle Instructions:
- Cut the Counteract bottle spout above the indicated mark. Remove the bottle cap and carefully pour the beads into the injection bottle. Attach the clear tube to the bottle cap spout.
- Rotate the wheel so that the valve stem is at the 4 to 6 o’clock position. Deflate the tire by removing the valve core with the tool provided. Place the end of the tube over the valve stem.
- Invert the bottle and squeeze repeatedly to allow beads to pump into the tire. A vibrating tool can help encourage the beads through the valve stem if needed.
- Use the airline to clear the valve stem and then screw the Counteract valve core into the valve stem. Inflate the tire to the manufacturer’s recommended pressure and screw the supplied self-sealing valve cap on.
Disclaimer: To achieve maximum results it is important to use the proper package size for each tire. As a rule of thumb, the amount of Counteract required per tire is based on one ounce per thirteen pounds of tire. If you are using our throw in bags, open & discard outside bag only & throw clear inner bag containing Counteract directly inside tire cavity. If you are not using an applicator and pouring the contents of the bag directly into the tire it is imperative that none of the contents of the bag ends up on the bead seating area of the tire and rim. Counteract disclaims any responsibility for air loss or tire damage due to improper installation or air check. In order to reduce the possibility of valve leaks, the use of a Counteract valve core and a metal CBB valve cap is recommended and included in every bag of Counteract. Counteract is TPMS compatible.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.