Cordova Safety Products 8210 Standard Grain Cowhide Leather Driver Gloves - Choose Size
Cordova Safety Products grades leather according to the area on the hide from which it is cut. The premium-grade leather comes from side or shoulder and from areas higher on the animal that receive the least amount of movement. Select-grade leather is selected from the areas of the hide that don’t quite make the Premium grade, but are still a higher-quality leather. The regular and economy cuts are selected from the middle and lower portions of the hide, making it thinner than other grades.
This glove is constructed of standard grain cowhide. Cowhide is comfortable, durable, breathable and offers excellent abrasion resistance. It is unlined and features a shirred elastic back and keystone thumb, which offers the highest range of motion and comfort.
- Standard Grain Cowhide Driver
- Shirred Elastic Back
- Keystone Thumb
- Front/Back Leather Coverage
- Fabric Hem
- Drivers styles provides protection for the back of the hand and knuckles
- Grain Cowhide construction offers comfort and dexterity
- General Maintenance & Manufacturing
- Masonry Work
- Material Handling
- Metal Fabrication
- Railroad Work
- Steel Work
- Lining Composition: Unlined
- Cuff Type: Slip-On Style
- Leather Thickness: 1.0 mm
- Overall Length: 10.62″ (27 cm)
- Available Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.