Chicago Pneumatic CP7741-2 Impact Wrench 1/2″ Drive with 2″ Extended Anvil
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7736-2 has been discontinued and replaced by the new CP7741-2.
For operators working in maintenance or tire changing applications who are looking for a powerful and durable tool with an affordable price, the CP7741 series 1/2″ pneumatic impact wrench is the best choice as it increases power by 8% compared to its former version (CP7736 series).
- Qualitative parts (impact mechanism, motor, housing, etc.) as well as its attractive price make this series a great value
- With only 5.18 lbs and being 15% lighter than its former version (CP7736 series), the CP7741-2 offers high comfort to its operators
- Less heat transfer between the motor and the handle is provided thanks to its composite housing
- 3 Forward Settings: 147 ft.lbs, 273 ft.lbs, 450 ft.lbs
- 1 Reverse Setting: 715 ft.lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Air Inlet Thread Size
||EN ISO 11148-6:2013
|Free Speed||10000 rpm|
|Free Speed Air Consumption
|Maximum Torque (Reverse)
|Minimum Hose Size||3/8″|
|Side to Center||1.5″|
|Socket Retainer||Friction Ring|
|Sound Power||104 db(A)|
|Sound Pressure||93 db(A)|
|Vibration Uncertainty (K)||3.8 m/s²|
|Working Torque Range (FWD)
||90 - 510 ft.lbs
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.