PRE-ORDER: Champion HGR7-3H Gas-Driven 13HP Air Compressor with Honda Engine
This is a pre-order for the Champion HGR7-3H Compressor. The Champion HGR7-3H is currently taking 4 to 6 months to ship. If this is too long of a wait for you, then please check out our other compressor options.
PLEASE NOTE: This compressor cannot be shipped within California.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
Champion HGR7-3H Honda 13HP gas compressor with 30 gallon tank, electric start, tank drain, and vibration isolators.Features:
- Electric Key start mounted and wired to save on electrical wiring cost
- Engine slow down attached to help slow engine and save fuel
- Tank drain mounted and piped - removes water from tank manually
- Factory oil fill with ChampLub oil to increase pump life
- Vibration isolators on 30 gallon units
- Intake filter/silencer
- Pneumatic throttle control
- Enclosed belt guard
- Multi-finned cylinders - Cooler operating temperatures result in longer life and consistent performance over time.
- Integral cylinder/head - Gasketless design eliminates the possibility of blown head gaskets for trouble-free operation.
- Balanced pistons - Aluminum alloy first-stage piston is weight-matched to the cast iron secondstage piston, ensuring proper balance.
- Piston rings - Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control, and high efficiency air delivery.
- Lightweight connecting rods - High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight. An integral, precision-bored crankpin bearing and a needle bearing for the piston pin properly distribute bearing loads for longer bearing life than bushings.
- Pressure relief valves - Located in interstage and discharge.
- Intercoolers - Large-diameter finned tubing is positioned to obtain the greatest cooling effect between stages for maximum compressor efficiency.
- Optimized cooling fan/flywheel - Precision balanced flywheel has fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life.
- Reliable, high-flow valves - Single-unit, disc-type valves provide low lift and long life. Discs are made of corrosion resistant Swedish steel. Valves are easily serviced by removing the manifolds only.
- Oversized main bearings - Tapered roller-type main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft plus delivers the longest possible life.
- Balanced crankshaft - Constructed of rugged ductile iron with large diameter throws for minimum bearing loads and counterweights to minimize vibration.
- Large capacity crankcase - Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, corner oil fill boss and large oil drain.
- Loadless starting - Positive acting, governor-type centrifugal unloader assures longer motor life by allowing the compressor to start unloaded every time.
- Pump model: R15B
- Tank capacity: 30 gallons
- Engine HP: 13
- Dimensions: 41.6" x 20.5" x 45.5"
- Machine weight: 485 lbs
- Power supply/voltage: Honda gas engine
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.