Challenger Lifts SRM10-02 Black Short-Rise Pad Lift with Electric/Hydraulic Power Unit
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
Challenger’s SMR10 short-rise lift is a great choice for brake and tire servicing needs. Dual hydraulic cylinders provide a 10,000 lb. capacity to lift vehicles ranging from small passenger cars to light trucks, while keeping a small floor footprint. Standard spotting blocks and optional auxiliary adapters reach an even wider range of vehicle lift points. Lug nuts and other small parts are always within reach with the SRM10’s inset storage trays.
Includes 4 two-position steel adapter blocks with rubber pads (Challenger Lifts Part #SR10-001).
- 10,000 lb. lift capacity
- 22″ raised height
- Standard two-position spotting blocks reach pickup points on a wider range of vehicles
- Three locking positions for ease of use
- Powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Louvered approach ramps for better traction for vehicle approach and removal
- Longer lasting pad
- Small footprint when space is short
- Excellent for express tire service
- Flush Mount installation optional
- Bay Height: 10′ Minimum
- Bay Width: 12′ Recommended
- Bay Depth: 24′ Recommended
|Locking Bar Heights
||13.75″, 18.325″, 21.25″
|Width between Platforms
|Low Adapter Position
|Platform Overall Length||50″|
|High Adapter Position
|Outside Width of Platforms
|Ramp & Platform Overall Length
||85″ (+ 2.5″ for handle)
|Motor / Voltage
||1HP, 115V, 60Hz, 1Ph
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.