BADA 7026FET Steel 1/4 oz Low Profile Stick-On Adhesive Tape-A-Weight
When balancing a wheel, the technician must use the correct tape weight in order to properly fit the rim. All of the tape weights we offer come with extremely strong tape that sticks to the rim better, which results in a better balanced wheel.
For Everyday Application
- Low profile 1/4 oz segments
- Width 3/4"
- Length 6"
- Tape-a-Weight wheel weights for passenger cars
- Featuring break-a-way strips that eliminate cutting or pre-contouring, speeding up the balancing process
- Box contains 30 Strips
- 8 Segments per Strip
- Clean: Clean the area where the wheel weight is to be applied using a rim/wheel cleaner. To do so, spray the area thoroughly and then wipe with a clean soft cloth.
- Contour: If the wheel weight is not pre-contoured follow the instructions below; otherwise, skip to step 3. Before removing the liner, apply the weight against the wheel and using your fingers gently contour the shape to the radius of the wheel.
- Remove the liner: Remove the liner and avoid touching the exposed adhesive.
- Apply: Using your fingers, apply a uniform pressure throughout the surface (do not use a hammer).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.