AMMCO 4000E Brake Lathe with 2500 Bench and E-Adapter Kit
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
- 4000E Brake Lathe (95000106): Combination Brake Lathe with variable speed and electronic variable feed for Brake Drums and Rotors
- 2500 Bench (902500): For All AMMCO Lathes, standard with back board and chip catchers
- E-Adapter Kit (900006): For most car and light truck, through one ton applications; uses a double check to replace many cones. 1″ I.D., includes 9232, 3125, 9492, 41412, 9233
The AMMCO 4000E Combination Disc and Drum Brake Lathe is the ultimate in finish control, right at your fingertips, from the leader in brake service. Rotor refinishing is more complex today than ever before. So it’s critical that speed and feed combinations be optimized to provide the best. Now you have control over the entire process and can make adjustments that, before now, were only dreamed about. Plus, the 4000E is the easiest to use and most ergonomic lathe on the market. Even new operators can quickly turn rotors perfectly like seasoned professionals.
- Custom digital finishes – By digitally controlling the feed rates, it’s easier to find that sweet spot for your particular application, giving you the highest possible quality finish available.
- Shift on the fly 3-speed – The 4000E is the first lathe with an integrated, synchronous gearbox and shifter. Now you can choose the speed that makes the most sense for your work piece, right at your fingertips.
- Forged alloy steel arbor – Two tapered mounting surfaces add stability and handle up to 200 lb.
- Feed slide protection keeps travel surfaces free of dirt and chips.
- Positive rake tool bits allow for low-pressure, precise turning that produces superior machined surfaces with less chatter, every time; negative rake tool bits are also included.
- Solid twin cutter tool simultaneously resurfaces both sides of rotor.
- Micrometer-precise depth-of-cut dials embossed in metal and calibrated in both thousandths of an inch and tenths of a millimeter; easy reset to zero.
- Extended spindle increases drum capacity to 9.875".
- Full-drum support hex boring bar guarantees correct tool angle for drums.
|Lathe Shipping Weight||410 lbs|
|Floor Space Requirements||Width 48″, Depth 34.5″|
|Electrical Requirements||Standard 115V AC, 20A @ 60 Hz, 1Ph|
|Type||Rotor & Drum|
|Tool Bits (shipped with)||Both|
|Application||Car & Medium Truck|
|Spindle Bearings||Bronze Sleeve|
|Spindle Speed||100, 150, 200 RPM|
|Drum Feed Rate||Variable|
|Rotor Feed Rate||Variable, 0.001″ to 0.018″/REV|
|Maximum Rotor Face Width||3-3/4″|
|Maximum Rotor Diameter||14.5″|
|Maximum Rotor Thickness||4″|
|Brake Drum Diameter||Minimum 6″, Maximum 28″|
|Maximum Drum Depth||9.875″|
|Maximum Load||Standard 1″ Arbor — 200 lbs|
|Heavy Duty Maximum Arbor Capacity||No|
|Double Taper Arbor||Yes|
|Flywheel Service Capable||Yes|
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.