Branick 5045 Tire Spreader
The Branick 5045 Tire Spreader is the solution for your Low-Pro and Wide-Base tire customers! This versatile spreader features a new design that is beyond efficient. The high-impact industrial light is mounted on a flexible arm making it easier for inspection and repair. It uses a CFL bulb that is RMA compliant, meaning our bulbs emit a minimum of 200 foot candles, which the RMA requires for proper tire repairs. The popular quick saw-tooth adjustments and the zinc plated rollers make this model a perfect mix of new technology and old comfort. The Branick 5045 spreader is the most desirable and durable tire spreader on the market for tire professional everywhere. The 5045 is essential for any tire repair station. Made in the U.S.A. at Branick's manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND!
- Cushioning gas spring, which allows controlled tension release to avoid snap-back on tough sidewalls
- Durable zinc plated roller, which allows rotating the tire to locate the repair point
- Ergonomic handle, which allows quick and easy spread of tire and reduced footprint
- Consists of a bulb that emits a minimum of 200 foot-candles, which is required for tire repair
- Tires up to 13" cross section
- Passenger and light truck tire up to 40" diameter
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.