Branick Tire Spreader (5045)
Branick 5045 Tire Spreader
The Branick 5045 Tire Spreader is the solution for your Low-Pro and Wide-Base tire customers! This versatile spreader features a new design that is beyond efficient. The high-impact industrial light is mounted on a flexible arm making it easier for inspection and repair. It uses a CFL bulb that is RMA compliant, meaning our bulbs emit a minimum of 200 foot candles, which the RMA requires for proper tire repairs. The popular quick saw-tooth adjustments and the zinc plated rollers make this model a perfect mix of new technology and old comfort. Made in the U.S.A. at Branick's manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND!
- Cushioning gas spring, which allows controlled tension release to avoid snap-back on tough sidewalls
- Durable zinc plated roller, which allows rotating the tire to locate the repair point
- Ergonomic handle, which allows quick and easy spread of tire and reduced footprint
- Consists of a bulb that emits a minimum of 200 foot-candles, which is required for tire repair
- Tires up to 13" cross section
- Passenger and light truck tire up to 40" diameter
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.