Van Alstine | Tire Groover 120V (GV1000)
Perfect for Truck Tires, Race Tires, Industrial Tires, and many rubber products.
Customers please note that this listing is for Van Alstine Tire Groover GV1000.
This is the most up to date model by Van Alstine.
The lever cutting head of versions past is NO LONGER BEING MANUFACTURED.
- Newly patented Van Alstine Grooving System
- New! Interchangeable Accessory head assemblies for a wide range of grooving applications
- Cuts grooves from 1/32" to ¾" wide using the GV-V Head Assembly which comes standard on your GV1000
- Cuts grooves from 1/32" to 1" using accessory GV Head Assemblies (Sold separately. GV-G, GV-OTR)
- Fast,Smooth,Easy - Glides over the tire surface
- Cuts with less heat- Preventing heat degradation to the tire surface
- Eight Power Setting - Power to match the job
- Unparalleled control
The New GV-V Head Assembly
Perfect for the trucker, the racer, and the vast majority of grooving applications. The GV-V Head Assembly is a "V" style head assembly that can hold Van Alstine "V" and "G" series blades, taking this "V" style head assembly a step further than what is used on the V100 Tire Groover. The GV-V Head Assembly comes standard on your GV1000 groover and utilizes patented "V" Technology. This new and innovative blade-holding technology offers several functional advantages. It provides an unobstructed view of the blade and includes a "sight guide" which is a feature introduced with this system. As a result, following an existing groove or creating a new groove can be done effortlessly with extreme precision. In addition, blade changing and adjustment is incredibly easy and quick. Rugged and dynamic, this tool and head assembly is the perfect fit for the trucker, the racer, and the great majority of other grooving applications. The GV-V head assembly is compatible with all Van Alstine "V" and "G" series blades, meaning it has the ability to hold blades and cut grooves from 1/32" to ¾" wide. For cutting even larger grooves, check out the GV1000 accessory head assemblies.
Made in the USA!
- Built To Last
- Comfortable Grip
- Instant On - Plug it in and cut
- Available in120V(domestic use) and 230/240V(international use)
Use Only Van Alstine Blades:
- The synergistic effect between Van Alstine tools and blades results in unequaled performance
- Blade sizes correspond to thirty-seconds of an inch . A #6GF cuts 6/32" wide and has a flat bottom. A #6GR cuts 6/32" wide and has a round bottom. The G1000HL can also use "V" Series blades.
This is the key to the most cost effective use of your tires. It will provide you thousands upon thousands of extra miles and at the same time substantially reduce your fuel cost. Do not waste the most productive rubber your truck tires have to offer. Only tires marked "regroovable" are legal to regroove for over the road use.Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.