TECH 739 Butyl Rubber Over-Buff Inner Liner Tire Repair Sealer 1-Pint (16 oz) Bottle
One step in the proper tire repair process is to buff the inner liner of the tire. However, when doing this, there is a chance of over-buffing, which will remove a portion of the inner liner. If this happens, you risk air being able to migrate through the tire easier.
To protect your liner from the effects of over-buffing, we developed TECH Butyl Liner Repair Sealer.
- TECH Butyl Liner Repair Sealer is a solvent-based formula providing excellent air retention to the over-buffed area after repair
- Will not break down when it comes into contact with water additives
- An essential step in proper off the wheel tire repair
- Built-in brush/lid applicator for mess-free application
Commonly used with:
- Rub-O-Matic – One Quart
- Chemical Vulcanizing Fluid (8 oz)
- UL6 Uni-Seal Ultra 1/4″ (6mm), Box of 14
- Size: 1 Pint (16 oz)
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- UPC: 743813040343
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.