TECH 738 Security Coat Over-Buff Inner Liner Tire Repair Sealer 1-Pint (16 oz) Bottle
One step in the proper tire repair process is to buff the inner liner of the tire. However, when doing this, there is a chance of over-buffing, which will remove a portion of the inner liner. If this happens, you risk air being able to migrate through the tire easier.
To protect your liner from the effects of over-buffing, we developed TECH Security Coat.
Security Coat is an over-buff inner liner sealant that restores the air retention qualities of the tire’s inner liner when applied to the buffed area during the repair process.
Non-flammable with a water-based formula, when spread over top of a newly applied repair unit, this leading product helps to reseal the buffed areas on the inner liner that are not covered by the repair unit.
Sealing the tire inner liner is an industry required step for proper, professional tire repair. Use on tubeless and inner tube tires, as well as the tubes themselves.
TECH Security Coat is safe to use in any tire repair application.
- TECH Security Coat is a water-based formula that restores air retention to the over-buffed area after repair
- Security Coat will dry black
- Fast drying formula allows you to put the tire back in service quicker
- Perfect for passenger tires, light and commercial truck tires, ATV, off road, farm equipment tires and more
- Easy-to-Use Lid mounted brush makes brushing on a light coat fast, easy and mess free
Commonly used with:
- Rub-O-Matic – One Quart
- Chemical Vulcanizing Fluid (8 oz)
- UL6 Uni-Seal Ultra 1/4″ (6mm), Box of 14
- Size: 1 Pint (16 oz)
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 743813145901
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.