TECH 291-1UL Uni-Seal ULS10 Ultra Stem Lead-Wire 3/8″ Injury Tire Repair Plug Insert - Box of 20
TECH’s complete line of Uni-seal stems use gray cushion gum on the stem which forms a permanent bond that lasts the life of the tire as it seals out moisture and contaminants. Uni-seal stems provide a fast, permanent repair of bias and radial motorcycle, passenger, light truck, truck and tractor tires. Uni-seal stems feature a lead wire inserted into each stem which makes for easy insertion of the repair unit into the injury. Uni-seal stems must be used in conjunction with the appropriate TECH patch repair unit on the inside of the tire and with TECH vulcanizing fluid.
- Gray cushion gum wrapped rubber stem to permanently seal out moisture and contaminants
- Lead wire for easy installation
- These stems must be used in conjunction with the appropriate repair unit on the inside of the tire
- Best used with TECH’s Vulcanizing Fluid, Security Coat, and Butyl Liner Repair Sealant
Commonly used with:
- Chemical Vulcanizing Fluid (8 oz)
- Carbide Cutter 3/8″ (10mm)
- 3/8″ (8mm) Injuries
- MP-10 Reinforced Repair Units 3″ (75mm), Box of 30
- Quantity Per Box: 20
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Weight: 0.406 lbs
- UPC: 743813009630
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.