Punch-N-Drain Safety Hammer
The PUNCH-N-DRAIN SAFETY HAMMER filter punch brings the right solution to a simple problem. PUNCH-N-DRAIN SAFETY HAMMER is constructed of a uniquely designed weighted steel head, steel handle with a rubber coated end that provides for a secure grip and balanced action and has a replaceable, hardened steel puncture tip.
- Meets Federal and State Regulations for lube oil filter puncture and drain
- Simple and effective, effortless, fun to use
- Safe one-hand operation eliminates screwdriver / hammer accidents
- Makes oil and filter recycling easy
- No filter crusher needed
- 40CFR Part 261, Fed. Register Vol. 57, No98, 5/20/92 "EPA is therefore requiring that filters qualifying for the exemption first have the used oil removed using one of the following gravity hot-draining methods: (1) Puncturing the filter anti-drain back valve or the filter dome end and hot draining..."
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.