Norco 76320B Air/Hydraulic Operated 20 Ton Bottle Jack
For heavy duty trucks, farm equipment, building construction, mining equipment, mobile home set-up and oil field applications.
- Fast and efficient air pump reduces lifting time and has a built-in relief mechanism which prevents the jack from being used beyond its maximum allowable capacity.
- Convenient push button air valve connected to an in-line filter prevents contaminants from entering the air/hydraulic system.
- Unique design allows for manual operation when air is not available.
- Two piece zinc plated handle
- Parkerized coating on pump piston, extension screw, and extension adapters, as well as chrome coated ram offer protection against rust
- Longer wear life due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces, and close tolerances
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Built-in carrying handle
- Low lift height: 10.875"
- High lift height: 20.5"
- Stroke: 6.75"
- Screw extension: 2.75"
- Base size: 6.44" x 9"
- PSI range: 100-130
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs