Martins Industries MTRS Pneumatic Tire Spreader for Passenger PCR, SUV & Light Truck Tires
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Take your tire repairs to the next level with the Pneumatic PCR, SUV & LT Tire Spreader, an immensely useful piece of equipment to have in your tire and car repair shop. The design of its spreader hooks enables an adjustment to the sidewall height and a four-level adjustment for tire width. Its pedals spread and release sidewalls smoothly and automatically, allowing to adjust hooks in the process if needed.
Plug & use the light to inspect the tire thoroughly and easily roll it with the help of the rollers until you locate the source of the issue. Keep everything at hand with its large tool tray and its air outlet that allows to connect your repair tools (buffer, vacuum, polisher, etc.) directly into the base. With its great look, quality finish and solid built, MARTINS’ tire spreader will deliver on all its promises.
*Standard air compressor required.
- Perform Passenger PCR, SUV, and Light Truck tire repairs with the accuracy of a surgeon
- Pneumatic-powered, adjustable spreader hooks
- Fixed, foot activated clamps
- Easily operate with 2 pedals (spread / release)
- Built-in storage compartment and large tool tray allow to keep everything at hand and remain efficient in your repairs
- Wide-opening lamp mounted on fully flexible arm allows to illuminate and inspect the inside of the tire from all angles
- Sturdy square base and its floor anchors provide complete stability
- DC Power Adapters (3 Different Types: C, G & I)
- Air Pressure Gauge and Filter Regulator (for Air Outlet)
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.25″ x 28″ x 68″
- Net Weight: 280 lbs
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 49″ x 33″ x 31″
- Gross Weight: 352 lbs
- Tire Type: Truck & Bus Tires, OTR Tire
- Controls: Hand Lever Pneumatic Control
- Energy Type: Compressed Air
- Air Compressor Required: Yes
- Load Capacity: 265 lbs
- Tire Capacity: 1
- Maximum Lifting Height: 29″
- Maximum Tire Width: 17.75″
- Maximum Overall Tire Diameter: 47.25″
- Maximum Inlet Air Pressure: 140 psi
- Maximum Outlet Air Pressure: 140 psi
- Certifications: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Materials: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated Paint UV Resistant
- Color: Gray & Orange
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.