Martins Industries MTRS-HD Pneumatic Tire Spreader for Commercial Truck TBR & OTR Tires
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The Pneumatic TBR & OTR Tire Spreader is the ultimate assistant when it comes to the inspection and repair of truck, bus, and commercial/public utility tires. With its heavy-duty, automatic tire-lifting platform and spreader hooks, its tire rollers and roll-on ramp, you won’t break a sweat to place the tire in the most comfortable position to perform your repair.
Its swivel hooks on both sides are adjustable to the tire width & sidewall height and will perfectly sit on the bead without damaging it. When ready, use the first joystick to lift / lower tire and the other one to spread / release it. Keep your parts and repair tools at hand with its tool holder and tray.
Tools working on compressor (buffer, vacuum, polisher, etc.) can be connected directly to the air outlet on its base…only one compressed air supply is needed for everything! With its great look, quality finish and solid built, MARTINS’ tire spreader will deliver on all its promises.
*Standard air compressor required.
- Perform accurate TBR & OTR tire repairs
- Pneumatic-powered, adjustable spreader hooks and tire-lifting platform
- Easily operate with 2 joysticks
- Large tool tray allows to keep everything at hand and remain efficient in your repairs
- Wide-opening lamp mounted on fully flexible arm allows to illuminate and inspect the inside of the tire
- Sturdy wide base provides complete stability
- DC Power Adapters (3 Different Types: C, G & I)
- Air Pressure Gauge and Filter Regulator (for Air Outlet)
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 33.75″ x 20.5″ x 26.25″
- Net Weight: 150 lbs
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 23″ x 23″ x 37″
- Gross Weight: 180 lbs
- Tire Type: Passenger Car & SUV Tires
- Controls: Pneumatic Pedals
- Energy Type: Compressed Air
- Air Compressor Required: Yes
- Supply Voltage: 110V
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs
- Tire Capacity: 1
- Maximum Lifting Height: 33.875″
- Maximum Tire Width: 13″
- Maximum Overall Tire Diameter: 35″
- Maximum Inlet Air Pressure: 140 psi
- Maximum Outlet Air Pressure: 140 psi
- Certifications: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Materials: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated Paint UV Resistant
- Color: Gray & Orange
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.