Martins Industries MIC-6HD Heavy Duty 6-Bar Tire Inflation Safety Cage
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Using the 6-bar HD Tire Inflation Cage is the safest way for your employees to inflate your truck and bus, excavation or aircraft tires. Its solid structure exceeds the requirements of OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.177 in the U.S. The cage is equipped with a robust lock on the door, an internal air hose with a lock-on chuck, a safety valve system and 4 anchor holes*. The 6-bar HD Tire inflation cage is also compatible with MARTINS’ Seating and Inflating Truck Tire Station (MIC-6HD-IPS) and the Tire Inflating Kit (MIC-6HD-KIT).
Before using the product, please read the instructions carefully.
*Air compressor required. Regulations regarding cage anchoring differ per region, refer to your local authority.
- Safest way to inflate or deflate your tires
- Protects from exploding large fragments and air blasts
- Built with a laser-cut air deflection shield to protect against air blasts from exploding tires
- Safety system on the door automatically activates & deactivates the inflation/deflation of tires
- Inflate tires measuring up to 47″ OD by 20″ large
- Certified to inflate tires up to 130 psi
- 52″ (1.32m) Air Hose with Closed Chuck
- Quick Connect Air Inlet 1/4″ NPT
- Accessory Mounting Plates
- Safety Information & Procedures Sticker
- User Manual
- Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177: Yes
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 53″ x 27″ x 57″
- Tire Type: Truck & Bus Tires
- Tire Capacity: 1
- Maximum Overall Tire Diameter: 47″
- Maximum Tire Width: 20.5″
- Certifications: CE
- Net Weight: 291 lbs
- Hose Quantity: 1
- Chuck Type: Closed
- Hose Length: 52″
- Air Compressor Required: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Materials: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated Paint UV Resistant
- Color: Orange
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.