Martins Industries MFJ-S30T Professional Portable 33-Ton 2-Stage Air/Hydraulic Floor Jack
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Martins Industries' 33-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. Compact and lightweight. Great to carry in service trucks with it's collapsible handle which is easily removed and/or installed. This jack is designed for heavy-duty lifting such as industry trucks, buses and machinery.
Comes with 2 stackable extensions for sturdy, stable and safe lifting. Jack can be rolled under as little as 5.95″ of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks. Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly by a simple push of the switch, eliminating manual pumping. The 33T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
- Lightweight and easy to carry with foldable handle
- Load capacity 33 US ton designed to lift heavy industry trucks
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts up to up to 16-1/8″
- 2-stage lifting: 33-ton cylinder up to 13-1/2″ and 16.5-ton cylinder up to 16-1/8″ (using the two extensions)
- 2 extensions provide up to a stackable 4-3/4″ of extra lifting height
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
- Separate Extension Handle
- (2) Floor Jack Extensions (1.75″ and 3″)
- Pre-filled Hydraulic Cylinder
- 1/4″ industrial quick coupling for Canada/USA
- User Manual
- Color: Grey & Orange
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4″ BSP Female
- Load Capacity: 33 Tons (66000 lbs)
- Minimum Lifting Height: 5.875″
- Maximum Lifting Height: 16.25″
- Certifications: CE
- Net Weight: 67 lbs
- Gross Weight: 70 lbs
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.625″ x 11″ x 50.375″
- Warranty: 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.