Martins Industries MFJ-PL2T Professional Long Reach 2-Ton Floor Jack
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The 2-ton professional floor jack's low-profile and elongated design allows it to roll under 2-15/16″ of ground clearance and easily reach the vehicle's front or rear central jacking point. The protective sleeve along the lifting arm and the rubber-padded saddle will prevent damaging the vehicle when pumping. When your work is done, simply pull and twist the handle counterclockwise for a smooth lowering. This 2-step sequence makes this hydraulic floor jack safer to use in a busy working environment.
- Long reach & low-profile design for hard-to-reach jacking points (front or rear central) and low-profile cars
- Lifting capacity of 2 ton (4000 lb) for your passenger cars, SUVs and pickup trucks
- Double pump mechanism to quickly rise to its maximum lifting height of 20-7/8″
- Foot pedal allows it to reach the jacking point in no time for a quick set up
- Pull & twist the handle for a smooth and controlled lowering
- Durable nylon wheels to maneuver with ease without scratching garage floors
- Keep the lug nuts at hand in the built-in tray
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
- Load Capacity: 2 Tons (4000 lbs)
- Minimum Lifting Height: 2-15/16″
- Maximum Lifting Height: 20-7/8″
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 38″ x 14.25″ x 7.5″
- Handle Length: 45-5/8″
- Saddle Diameter: 4″
- Warranty: 3 years
- Certifications: CE, ASME PASE-2019
- Materials: Steel
- Wheels/Casters: Nylon
- Color: Grey & Orange
- Net Weight: 93 lbs
- Gross Weight: 97 lbs
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 42″ x 15″ x 7″
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.