Martins Industries MFJ-P2T Professional Low Profile 2-Ton Floor Jack
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Our 2-Ton Professional Floor Jack’s low-profile design allows to roll it under as little as 2 15/16" of clearance. The protective sleeve along the lifting arm and the rubber-padded saddle will prevent damaging the vehicle when pumping. When your work is done, simply pull and twist the handle counterclockwise for a smooth lowering. This 2-step sequence makes this hydraulic floor jack safer to use in a busy working environment.
- Lifting capacity of 2 ton (4000 lbs) for your passenger cars, SUVs and pickup trucks
- Double pump mechanism to quickly rise to its maximum lifting height of 19-11/16″
- Foot pedal allows it to reach the jacking point in no time for a quick set up
- Pull & twist the handle for a smooth and controlled lowering
- Durable nylon wheels to maneuver with ease without scratching garage floors
- Keep the lug nuts at hand in the built-in tray
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
- Load Capacity: 2 Tons (4000 lbs)
- Minimum Lifting Height: 2-5/16″
- Maximum Lifting Height: 19-11/16″
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 31″ x 14″ x 9.5″
- Handle Length: 42″
- Saddle Diameter: 4″
- Warranty: 3 years
- Certifications: CE, ASME PASE-2019
- Materials: Steel
- Wheels/Casters: Nylon
- Color: Grey & Orange
- Net Weight: 72 lbs
- Gross Weight: 77 lbs
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 34″ x 16″ x 9″
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.