Martins Industries MFJ-30T Professional 33-Ton 2-Stage Air/Hydraulic Floor Jack
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Martins Industries' 33-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. This jack is designed for heavy-duty lifting such as industry trucks, buses and machinery. Comes with 2 stackable extensions for sturdy, stable and safe lifting. Jack can be rolled under as little as 5.95'' of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks. Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly by a simple push of the switch, eliminating manual pumping. The 33T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
- Load capacity 33 US ton designed to lift heavy industry trucks
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts up to up to 16-1/8″
- 2-stage lifting: 33-ton cylinder up to 13-1/2″ and 16.5-ton cylinder up to 16-1/8″ (using the two extensions)
- 2 extensions provide up to a stackable 4-3/4″ of extra lifting height
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
- (2) Floor Jack Extensions (1.75″ and 3″)
- Pre-filled Hydraulic Cylinder
- Quick Coupling Inlet
- User Manual
- Color: Grey & Orange
- Load Capacity: 33 Tons (66000 lbs)
- Minimum Lifting Height: 6″
- Maximum Lifting Height: 16.125″
- Certifications: CE
- Net Weight: 77 lbs
- Gross Weight: 99 lbs
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.25″ x 10.5″ x 53.75″
- Warranty: 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.