Martins Industries MFJ-20T Professional 22-Ton Air/Hydraulic Floor Jack
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Martins Industries' 22-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. Indispensable tool for all servicing trucks. Comes with 3 additional extensions which provide sturdy, stable and safe lifting. This jack is designed to be rolled under as little as 8-15/32″ of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks. Handle consists of a built-in air up and air down switch which eliminates manual pumping. Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly. The 22-Ton Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
- Load capacity of 22 US ton designed to lift light commercial and industrial trucks
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts up to 17-15/16″
- 3-spring design for smoother ascending and descending of jack
- Extendable screw saddle for a more precise adjustment
- Extensions provide up to an extra 4″ for a total lifting height of 20-1/2″
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
- (3) Floor Jack Extensions (7/8″, 2″, and 4″)
- Pre-Filled Hydraulic Cylinder
- Quick Coupling Inlet
- User Manual
- Color: Grey & Orange
- Load Capacity: 22 Tons (44,000 lbs)
- Minimum Lifting Height: 8.5″
- Maximum Lifting Height: 20.5″
- Certifications: CE
- Net Weight: 72.6 lbs
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.75″ x 10.75″ x 50.5″
- Warranty: 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.