Lincoln LMC Model LT Passenger/Light Truck Air Vulcanizer Spotter - Choose 120V or 240V
The new standard for passenger and light truck repair.
The all-new Model LT air-operated vulcanizer is the latest generation in repair equipment. Now you can repair the tread, shoulder, and sidewall areas of passenger and light truck tires with one vulcanizer.
- Patented piston/pad air head produces professional-looking sidewall repairs that are unequaled in the industry.
- Tread and shoulder areas are solidly repaired with constant pressure provided by contour plates and a spring-loaded compensating system.
- Heat from both sides of tire offers maximum repair efficiency.
- Optional stand (T031) supports tire on roller assembly for easy rotation. Horizontal orientation of spotter makes alignment with repair easy and eliminates stress from repair area.
- For proper operation, contour plate set T153 contains 4 plates T078, T079, T080, T093 is required.
- Available in 120 volt or 240 volt.
- Shipping Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Curing Head Size: 4″ (10 cm)
- Number of Curing Heads: 2 each
- Throat Height: 19″ (48 cm)
- Throat Depth: 8″ (31 cm)
Replacement parts available! Call or email us for pricing and to place a special order for replacement parts. See the parts diagram in the pictures above and the parts list below to find the replacement part you need.
|T229||Inside heat unit extension shaft|
|T023||AS3-LT||Heat units 3-5/16″ diameter|
|T055||AS4-15||Contoured up silicone head pad 4″ diameter|
|T062||AS5-4||Silicone air seal 4″ diameter|
|T121||AS11||Detachable electrical cord|
|T276||Steel air cylinder with contoured lip|
|T277||Air hose with fittings|
|T280||Panel mount air gauge|
|T123||Thermostat for 3″ heat unit|
|T124||Element for 3″ heat unit|
|T032||1 hour timer|
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.