Lincoln LMC Model 1000 Large Truck-Tractor Vulcanizer Spotter - Choose 120V or 240V
- Spring-loaded lower heat unit maintains even pressure throughout the curing process which eliminates frequent retightening of heat units.
- Lower telescoping assembly slides back for quick mounting or removal of spotter, then locks into position for use.
- Acme threaded adjusting screw for upper heat unit.
- Solid one-piece frame is easy to handle and weighs only 30 pounds.
- 3-5/16" diameter round heat units fit into close quarters for small repairs, yet have wattage output to handle adapter plates for large repairs.
- Model 1000 has capacity to spot and section repair in all truck, tractor and even many off-road tires.
- Available in 120V or 240V.
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Curing Head Size: 3-5/16″ (9 cm)
- Number of Curing Heads: 2
- Throat Height: 16″ (41 cm)
- Throat Depth: 14-1/2″ (37 cm)
Replacement parts available! Call or email us for pricing and to place a special order for replacement parts. See the parts diagram in the pictures above and the parts list below to find the replacement part you need.
|T173||1001||Frame for Model 1000|
|T039||43||Upper swivel heat unit 3-5/16″ diameter (specify 120V or 240V)|
|T044||1004||Lower spring-loaded heat unit 3-5/16″ diameter (specify 120V or 240V)|
|T115||46B||Hand-wheel adjusting screw (upper)|
|T174||Nut for part number T115|
|T049||1007||Telescoping pressure screw assembly (lower)|
|T123||Thermostat for 3″ heat unit|
|T124||Element for 3″ heat unit|
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.