KT Pro Tools G3862-1EG 2-Way Adjustable 1″ Drive Torque Wrench
The KT Pro 1" drive torque wrench is an industrial grade micrometer click type wrench designed for years of service. The wrench is equipped with a 1" dual direction quick release, 24 tooth ratchet. It has precision laser marked scale that has a range of 150-750 Ft-Lbs with adjustment increments of 5 Ft-Lbs, with a quick easy to use handle. The handle is an over molded durable chemical resistant and ergonomic comfort grip rubber handle. It has a highly polished durable bright chrome finish. The wrench is fully repairable and easily calibrated. It is calibrated to +/-3% at any setting, meets ASME B107.14B specifications, and includes a 1 year warranty.
- Max Torque:750 Ft-Lbs, 1" drive
- Range: 150-750 Ft-Lbs
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Dimensions in/cm: Overall= 48.5/132.2, Head Width=2.5/6.4, Head Height=2.3/5.7, Handle Diameter= 1.6/4.2
- Weight Lb/Kg: 12.3/5.6
- The wrench comes with a certificate of calibration.
- The wrench is shipped in a hard molded plastic case.
- Black, over molded, chemical resistant, rubber handle
- Highly polished, durable, chrome finish
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.