Ken-Tool 29999 ValveCapper Pro Cap & Core Tool
The ValveCapperPro is 4 tools in 1 — a valve cap remover and installer, as well as a valve core remover and installer. The ValveCapperPRO is 11.75″ long and molded from glass-filled nylon. This length allows the tool to reach to the inside dual tire’s valve stem without discomfort or risk of burns from hot wheel components. Each end of the tool features a flexible thermoplastic rubber grip. One end is designed to fit over and remove the valve cap and the other end features a valve core remover that grips and holds the valve core. Because the valve core is held in place, the chances of dropping or losing the core are reduced dramatically.
- Makes it easier to check the inside dual tire
- Designed by a trucker to make a difficult job easier
- No more moving your rig to position valve stems just to get to the caps
- No more dropped caps – holds onto caps for removing and replacing
- Longer valve cap grip works on flow-through, double seal valve caps
- Unbreakable under normal use
- Designed for use on metal and plastic valve caps
- Patent pending design now holds on to core for easy removal and installation
- Length: 11.75″
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.