Hofmann Geoliner 920 Heavy Duty Truck Wheel Alignment System
PLEASE NOTE: Sales tax MUST be paid on this item. We will contact you after purchase for sales tax payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
With the Hofmann Geoliner 920 Heavy-Duty Truck Aligner, checking wheel alignment on heavy-duty vehicles is faster and easier than ever before. Supported for a wide range of vehicles, the Geoliner 920 Heavy-Duty Truck Aligner can perform alignments on everything from medium-duty trucks to mobile cranes.
In under four minutes, a single operator can measure a vehicle. Cut that time in half by simultaneously measuring the left and right side of the vehicle with a second operator.
Get fast, accurate, and comprehensive alignment readings in minutes:
- 3-Axle Vehicle in 4 minutes
- 4-Axle Vehicle in 5 minutes
- Truck & Trailer in 9 minutes
- Increase your revenue or support fleet maintenance with fast drive-thru alignment checks.
- The area used to perform wheel alignments remains fully available for other tasks when there is no alignment in process.
- Mount the targets to the floor or the wall for faster, easier setup time. The only devices left to be mounted on the vehicle are the wheel clamps and the corresponding measuring heads.
- Light-weight, all-aluminum wheel clamps are easily mounted to a wide range of wheels, supporting inside and outside clamping.
- Easy repair with real-time adjustments and user-friendly interface.
The Geoliner 920 Heavy-Duty Truck Aligner Can Measure All Types of Vehicles:
- Medium & Heavy-Duty Trucks
- Articulated Busses
- Transporter Vehicles
- Complete Carriages (truck + semi-trailer)
Clean configuration with removable floor mounted targets for fast setup, tear down, and drive-thru capability. Target scales can be mounted on a dedicated floor area with a surface up to 866’ in length, and about 157’ in width. The target scales can be removed so that the workshop floor can be used for other purposes.
|TECHNICAL DATA||Geoliner 920|
|Hofmann Part Number||EEWA729A|
|Wheel Size||16″ - 24″ (40.6 cm - 61.0 cm)|
|Number of Axles Supported||10 (3 with included equipment)|
|Power Requirements||120/240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph, 15 Amp|
|Shipping Weight||703 lbs (319 kg)|
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.