Hofmann Geoliner 660 Imaging Wheel Alignment System with AC200 Clamps
PLEASE NOTE: Sales tax MUST be paid on this item. We will contact you after purchase for sales tax payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
Now there’s an advanced imaging alignment system that doesn’t require lots of training or experience to operate. With the latest XD target and camera system, the Geoliner 660 Imaging Wheel Aligner features advanced technology, combined with the simplest, most intuitive software we’ve ever offered — providing the essential tools for any alignment tech to do their job quickly and accurately with ease.
XD Cameras: The Geoliner 660 Imaging Wheel Aligner's advanced XD cameras and sophisticated monitoring algorithms find errors as they’re made, detecting problems with suspension stress and damage, rack, clamps, environment, and more – notifying users only when necessary, to save time and ensure accuracy on every alignment.
- Compensate: Error is completely compensated with no notification to the user
- Warn: Error is completely compensated with user warned when a correction was applied
- Alert: Critical error leading to a bad alignment is detected; user notified that corrective action is required
Advanced Camera Systems:
- The camera beam automatically follows as the vehicle is raised by tracking the targets
- High-resolution cameras produce accurate, live alignment readings and diagnostic data
- Video camera monitors the alignment and provides critical information to get the job done right
Exclusive Dimensioning and Productivity Features:
- Vehicle track width and wheelbase
- Individual wheel side set and set-back
- Patented EZ-TOE eliminates the need for steering wheel holder
- Guided adjustments of single tire rod, drag link and cradle
Ride Height Measurement: Manual ride height to obtain proper alignment specifications for those vehicles requiring it.
Patented EZ-TOE: Turn the front wheels and access difficult adjustment points while still displaying centered toe readings.
Manufacturer Specifications: Extensive OEM specifications allow quick and accurate vehicle selection.
Hofmann AC200 Universal Wheel Clamps:
- Fast and easy to use
- Self-centering design for accurate measurement of the vehicle dimensions
- Two-sided claws eliminate accessories and allow reliable clamping even over hub caps
Standard Accessories Included:
- AC200 Clamps & Targets
- Brake Pedal Depressor
- Color Ink-Jet Printer
- Steering Wheel Holder
- (2) Wheel Chocks
|TECHNICAL DATA||Geoliner 660 with AC200 Wheel Clamps|
|Hofmann Part Number||EEWA712TH3|
|Wheel Size||12″ - 24″ (30.5 cm - 61.0 cm)|
|Track Width||48″ - 96″ (121.9 cm - 243.8 cm)|
|Wheel Base||79″ - 180″ (200.7 cm - 457.2 cm)|
|Power Supply||115 V, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph|
|Power Requirements||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph, 15 Amp|
|Shipping Weight||501 lbs (227 kg)|
|TECHNICAL DATA||AC200 Wheel Clamps|
|Weight||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)|
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.