Hofmann Geodyna 7800P Wheel Balancer with Touchscreen Monitor & Non-Contact Data Entry
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
The wheel balancer for garages, car dealerships, tire shops, and premium workshops with high tire service volume. With touchscreen monitor, automatic non-contact data entry, and easyWEIGHT pinpoint indicator light - an accurate, fast, and easy solution to position adhesive weights on the wheel.
Productivity Enhancing Features:
- Automatic data entry and selection of balancing mode via scanner and Smart Sonar
- Automatic Spoke Detection automatically detects the number and position of rim spokes
- One-spin balance
- VPM measurement technique for uncompromised accuracy
Intuitive, Ergonomic Design:
- Platinum Touchscreen User Interface: New resistive touch display with large icons for use with or without gloves on
- Fast and Intuitive Selection of the Cycle Modes: Fully automatic with spoke detection, fast automatic without spoke detection, and manual mode
- Patented Ergonomic Telescopic Wheel Guard reduces the overall equipment footprint
The Geodyna 7800p is equipped with the Geodata Arm, a unique and patented tool.
VPM Measurement Technique: The Geodyna 7800P comes with the patented virtual plane measurement (VPM) technique which ensures accurate balancing results while being insensitive to ambient conditions.
easyWEIGHT: Pinpoint indicator light is the accurate, fast, and easy solution to position adhesive weight on the wheel.
Power Clamp: The electromechanical power clamp always clamps the wheel accurately and with a constant force.
EZ-Collets Mobile App: Helps service technicians identify the best tools for their wheel balancing jobs. Using the EZ-Collets Mobile App, service professionals can select a vehicle to find and compare options for the best collet, flange, or quick plate for the wheel. The app also provides information about the tire and rim for the vehicle.
The EZ-Collets app is free to download through the Apple and Google stores and requires user email activation.
- The patented wheel scanner detects wheel diameter and offset as well as the number and position of wheel spokes
- The 225mm long shaft allows the use of accessories with every type of wheel
- The operator only has to touch the amount of unbalance on the screen and the tire is automatically indexed to the correct position
- Spacer Ring
- Universal Drum
- Universal Drum Cushion
- Large Cone (96 Mm–116 Mm)
- Medium Cone (72 Mm–99 Mm)
- Small Cone (42 Mm–77 Mm)
- Rim Width Calipers
- User Calibration Weight
- Weight Pliers
- Kit of 4 Pegs to be Mounted to the Left Side
|TECHNICAL DATA||Geodyna 7800P|
|Hofmann Part Number||EEWB753BE8|
|Vehicles Supported||Cars, Light Trucks, SUVs|
|Measuring Speed||Less than 200 rpm|
|Balancing Accuracy||0.035 oz / 1g|
|Start/Stop Balancing Time (Wheel 195/65R15)||6.5 seconds|
|Check Spin||4.5 seconds|
|With Automatic Data Entry||7.5 seconds|
|With Automatic Data Entry & Spoke Counting||10.5 seconds|
|Manual Data Entry|
|Rim Diameter Range||8″ - 32″ (203 - 813 mm)|
|Offset Range||1″ - 20″|
|Rim Width Range||1″ - 20″|
|Semi-Automatic Data Entry (SAPE)|
|Rim Diameter Range||8″ - 30″|
|Offset Range||1″ - 20″|
|Rim Width Range||1″ - 20″
|SAPE Working Range||0″ - 10.55″ (0 - 268 mm)
|Automatic Data Entry (Scanner / smartSonar)|
|Rim Diameter Range||14″ - 26″|
|Rim Width Range||3″ - 15.8″|
|Scanner Offset Range||4.7″ - 16.3″|
|Automatic Spoke Counting||Yes|
|smartSonar Operation Conditions: Rim Diameter Range||14″ - 26″|
|Maximum Wheel Dimensions|
|Maximum Wheel Diameter||42″ (1067 mm)|
|Maximum Wheel Width||3″ - 20″ (76.2 - 508 mm)|
|Maximum Wheel Offset||1″ - 20″ (25.4 - 508 mm)|
|Maximum Wheel Weight||154 lbs (70 kg)|
|Diameter of Shaft||40 mm|
|Length of Shaft||8.86″ (225 mm)|
|Balancer Flange Offset||10.55″ (268 mm)|
|Wheel Braking After Measurements||Automatic|
|Power Requirements||230 V, 1 Ph, 50/60 Hz, 4 Amp|
|Dimensions (Wheel Guard Open)||76.4″ L x 40.2″ W x 61.8″ H|
|Shipping Dimensions||70.1″ L x 47.2″ W x 72.8″ H|
|Net Weight||297 lbs (135 kg)|
|Multiple User Capability||Yes (9 Users)
|Stop In Position||Yes
|Auto Stop System (Weight Arm)||Yes
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.