Hofmann Geodyna 980L Heavy-Duty Truck Wheel Balancer
PLEASE NOTE: Sales tax MUST be paid on this item. We will contact you after purchase for sales tax payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
The Geodyna 980L heavy-duty wheel balancing system is designed to handle the balancing needs of trucks, buses, RV’s, and Light Truck/Automobile tires. The Geodyna 980L is equipped to handle from the smallest of wheels, 12" (30.5 cm) to heavy-duty 25" (63.5) and “super-singles”.
The Geodyna 980L assists in reducing tire tread wear with its 2-Plane/Dynamic, off-the-vehicle balancing of truck tires. A pneumatic wheel lift is included to assist with heavy lifting and proper wheel mounting. Increased accuracy with semi-automatic entries of wheel distance and diameter, along with easy re-calibration that can help save on costly service calls. The Geodyna 980L comes standard with mounting adapters for both hub-piloted and stud-piloted truck wheels and a passenger/light truck centering cone kit for automotive use.
- 2-Plane/Dynamic wheel balancing of truck tires off the vehicle can help increase the life of the tread
- The pneumatic wheel lift aids in proper wheel mountings and reduces related strains caused by lifting heavy tires
- The Geodyna 980L includes truck centering cones for hub piloted wheels, professional 4-star/5-star centering arms for stud piloted applications and passenger/light truck cones for automotive use
- Operator can recalibrate the balancer in two easy steps to ensure accuracy
- Semi-automatic data entry precisely enters the wheel diameter and distance utilizing the Geodata arm to help reduce operator errors
- Flexible balancing system designed to handle from the smallest of wheels, 12" to heavy duty 24.5" and “super-singles”
- Automotive Car/Truck Adapter Kit
- Wheel Width Gauge
- Weight Pliers
- Light Truck Wheel Spacer
- Gold Spacer
- Calibration Tool
- Storage Pegs
- Truck Cone (4.25” x 6.625”)
- Heavy-Duty Truck Cone (8” - 9”)
- Professional Centering Arms
|TECHNICAL DATA||Geodyna 980L|
|Hofmann Part Number||EEWB710BW|
|Wheel Clamping||Quick Nut|
|Wheel Width||2″ - 20″ (5 - 50.8 cm)|
|Maximum Wheel Assembly Width||25″ (63.5 cm)|
|Maximum Wheel Assembly Diameter||8″ - 30″ (20.32 - 76.2 cm)|
|Wheel Weight||500 lbs (227 kg)|
|Motor||1 hp (Acceleration hp)|
|Cycle Time||From 7 seconds|
|Measuring Time||Less than 20 seconds|
|Measuring Speed||Less than 100 rpm|
|Read-Outs||gram or ounce|
|Accuracy||1g or 0.05 oz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||55″ x 54″ x 76″ (139.6 x 137.16 x 193.04 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||600 lbs (272 kg)|
|Power Requirements||115 V, 1 Ph, 50/60 Hz, 8 Amp|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.