Haltec L-Ring Seal
Haltec L-Ring Seal For Earthmover Rims
The primary purpose of the L-ring seal is to create an air seal where the tire bead and rim bead seat are not completely compatible. Some of the examples where the L-seal will prove useful:
- Where you have an irregular butt weld in the knurled bead seat area.
- Where, during initial inflation, the bead seating is very difficult.
- When an air passage between the bead and the rim is identified.
- Where overloads and severe operating conditions cause the rim deformation (deflection) which can result in air leakage.
- Size: 25" , 29" , 33" , 35" , 39" , 45"
- One ring per Order
Compliance and Restrictions