Haltec 89XDB Aluminum Wall-Mounted High Volume Automatic Tire Inflator
The 89XDB Automatic Tire Inflator incorporates a high volume 1/2″ valve, capable of delivering in excess of 4000 liters/min (141 cfm) at a maximum 10 bar / 145 psi pressure.
The heavy duty, weatherproof and vandal resistant enclosure of the 89XDB makes it ideal for almost any indoor or outdoor application that requires a high volume rate.
The unit can be used in conjunction with a 4-way manifold to inflate multiple tires simultaneously for maximized productivity.
- High accuracy, high pressure and high volume inflation up to 10 bar / 145 psi
- Large backlit LCD screen
- Custom programming to meet individual needs
- Nitrogen compatible, Bead set mode
- Suitable for use with standard or large bore valves and core extraction tools
- Rugged and durable die-cast aluminum enclosure
- Factory calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025 and is compliant with BS EN 12645 and 86/217/EEC standards
Ideal for Fleet Operations, Tire Service Centers and Tire Mounters:
- Designed specifically for inflating large OTR tires
- 1/2″ inlet/outlet
- Operating Range: 5-145 PSI
Features and Benefits of all Haltec Automatic Tire Inflators:
- Custom faceplates with corporate logo and color available.
- Can be hardwired and mounted to mobile service trucks.
- Systems confirm calibration every six minutes when in use and every time they are powered on.
- Accurate to +/- 0.3 PSI.
- International Protection Rating: IP66, provides complete weather protection (except submersions).
- Automatically inflates or deflates to target PSI when attached to tire position.
- All systems can be programmed to specific PSI parameters to help organizations better manage consistent and accurate tire inflation.
- Wirelessly receives/transmits gauged and corrected pressure via Bluetooth, Zigbee, or hardwired to PC.
- Designed to be operated with specific Haltec air chucks.
- Nitrogen compatible - PSI is PSI, accuracy is main goal.
- All systems allow technician remote control of inflation/deflation process, keeping themselves out of "blast zone" of tire.
|TECHNICAL DATA||High Volume Automatic Tire Inflator|
|Haltec Part Number||89XDB|
|Construction||Die-cast aluminum enclosure (IP66 rating)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||10.6″ x 11.2″ x 4.2″ (269 x 285 x 106 mm)|
|Power Requirements||11-18Vdc, 8-16Vac, 110-120V 50/60 Hz, 220-240V 50/60 Hz, 12V Battery/Custom|
|Units of Measurement||psi, kPa, bar, kg/cm²|
|Valve Block Flow Rate||Greater than 141 cfm @ 10 psi (4000 liters/min @ 10 bar)|
|Operating Range (customizable)||5-145 psi, 35-1000 kPa, 0.3-10.0 bar, 0.4-10.2 kg/cm²|
|Accuracy||Up to ± 0.5% FS / 0.3 psi|
|Display Increment (precision)||1 psi, 5 kPa, 0.1 bar, 0.1 kg/cm²|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 140°F (0°C to +60°C) without heater, -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C) with heater|
|Shipping Weight||9 lbs (4.1 kg)|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.