Haltec 89XDA Aluminum Wall-Mounted Automotive Automatic Tire Inflator
Ideal for Vehicle Service Centers, Automobile Dealerships and Rental Facilities:
- 1/4″ inlet/outlet
- Operating Range: 5-145 PSI
Features and Benefits of all Haltec Automatic Tire Inflators:
- Custom faceplates with corporate logo and color available.
- Can be hardwired and mounted to mobile service trucks.
- Systems confirm calibration every six minutes when in use and every time they are powered on.
- Accurate to +/- 0.3 PSI.
- International Protection Rating: IP66, provides complete weather protection (except submersions).
- Automatically inflates or deflates to target PSI when attached to tire position.
- All systems can be programmed to specific PSI parameters to help organizations better manage consistent and accurate tire inflation.
- Wirelessly receives/transmits gauged and corrected pressure via Bluetooth, Zigbee, or hardwired to PC.
- Designed to be operated with specific Haltec air chucks.
- Nitrogen compatible - PSI is PSI, accuracy is main goal.
- All systems allow technician remote control of inflation/deflation process, keeping themselves out of "blast zone" of tire.
|TECHNICAL DATA||Automotive Automatic Tire Inflator|
|Haltec Part Number||89XDA|
|Construction||Die-cast aluminum enclosure (IP66 rating)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||10.6″ x 11.2″ x 4.2″ (269 x 285 x 106 mm)|
|Power Requirements||11-18Vdc, 8-16Vac, 110-120V 50/60 Hz, 220-240V 50/60 Hz, 12V Battery/Custom|
|Units of Measurement||psi, kPa, bar, kg/cm²|
|Accuracy||Up to ± 0.5% FS / 0.3 psi|
|Display Increment (precision)||1 psi, 5 kPa, 0.1 bar, 0.1 kg/cm²|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 140°F (0°C to +60°C) without heater, -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C) with heater|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||145 psi, 1000 kPa, 10.0 bar|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||5 psi, 35 kPa, 0.3 bar|
|Maximum Inlet Air Supply||150 psi, 1035 kPa, 10.3 bar|
|Recommended Inlet Air Supply||10 psi, 70 kPa, or 0.7 bar above the maximum set pressure|
|Shipping Weight||11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.