ESCO 20389 Hurricane CAT-13 High-Force 13 Gallon Aluminum Tank Bead Seater
The Hurricane Bead Seating Tanks are available in three models with ranging tank capacities. All models are equipped with robust air tanks, cast out of aluminum and ASME certified. The Hurricane Bead Seating Tanks are a lightweight hassle-free, simple solution to seat the beads on small ATV up to OTR-sized tires. The Hurricane 5-Gallon Bead Seating Tank (Model #20387) is recommended for small and passenger tire applications. The Hurricane 9-Gallon Bead Seating Tank (Model #20388) is recommended for most commercial tire sizes, skid steers and some tractor tires. The 13-Gallon Hurricane Bead Seating Tank (Model #20389) is specifically designed for heavy-duty truck tire applications (22.5 and 24.5) as well as most construction and agricultural tires.
- Fast, Easy & Powerful Push Button Style Discharge System — Release a steady stream of air with one single push
- Ergonomically Designed to support full control of tank while seating tire/wheel
- High-Force 2″ Discharge Barrel — Designed for precise maximum air release for best seating of the bead the first time
- Specially Designed Steel Casing — Protects safety relief valve and pressure gauge from potential damage
- Lightweight Aluminum ASME Certified Tank
- Safety Glasses and ear protection included
- Tank Size: 13 Gallon
- Material: Aluminum
- Maximum PSI: 165 PSI
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 40-155 PSI
- Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg)
- Dimensions: 31″ x 14″ x 15″ (787mm x 355mm x 381mm)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.