ESCO 12109K 32 Ton Air Bag Jack Kit with Hose, Control Valve, and Fittings
ESCO maximum force air bags are thin reinforced, molded inflatable jacks that can be positioned in tight or confined spaces with as little as one inch clearance. Air bags may be used for lifting in several different industries such as: material handling, railroad work, mining, rescue, military agricultural, and OTR tire changing.
ESCO Air Bag Kit Includes:
- Model 12109 – 32 Ton Air Bag Jack
- Model 12122 – 20′ Air Bag Jack Hose and Couplers
- Model 12119 – Single Safety Relief and Control Valve
- Model 12123 – Nipple and Industrial Nipple with Valve
- Lifting capabilities range up to 32 tons
- Made of aramid fiber consisting of five layers
- Kit Weight: 32 lbs (15 kg)
- Air Bag Jack Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg)
- Lift Capacity: 32 Tons
- Dimensions: 21″ x 25″ x 1″ (534 mm x 635 mm x 25 mm)
- Height Maximum Inflation: 12″ (305 mm)
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.