PRE-ORDER: ESCO 10446 Yellow Jackit 20 Ton Air/Manual Bottle Jack with Welded Base
This is a pre-order for the ESCO 10446 Yellow Jackit 20-Ton Bottle Jack.
The ESCO 10446 is expected to ship out by mid-November 2022.
The Yellow Jackit Line of Air Hydraulic Lifting Equipment is designed with the heavy duty tire service market in mind. With lifting capacities from 20 Ton and up to 50 Tons, There is a Jack that will fit any service technician’s needs. Each jack designed uniquely for specific application including: Commercial truck, Bus, Tractor & Farm Equipment, and much more.
- Best selling 20 ton air/manual bottle jack on the market
- Welded base and cylinder for increased strength and to eliminate leaks
- Chrome-plated pump piston and ram for added rust resistance
- Air hydraulic function with manual option allows for precision lifting of load (manual air release)
- Air operation lifts up to 20 tons
- Extension screw gives added height when necessary
- Heavy duty return springs for Faster descent
- Lifting Capacity: 20 Ton
- Minimum Height: 9.625″ (245 mm)
- Maximum Height: 18.75″ (476 mm)
- Weight: 35 lbs (16 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.