ESCO 10390 22 Ton Air Hydraulic Floor Jack
The 22 Ton ESCO Professional Air Hydraulic Service Jack MODEL 10390 is designed to meet and exceed expectations of a quality jack at a competitive market value. Unlike competitive jacks, the Model 10390 is 100% air up and air down, and is designed/manufactured based on years of research and reengineering.
The 3-Spring Design allows for much more controlled ascending and descending of the cylinder. Cylinder casing has been redesigned, along with the cylinder, to decrease the ability for debris to get into the cylinder/air motor and damage the jack. Redesigned Air Pneumatic design allows for the jack to ascend with air and descend with air. No more manual descending of the jack. 3-Spring design also better stabilizes the cylinder which prevents unnecessary movement of the cylinder while lifting the vehicle.
- Stronger and more durable handle with air ascend and air descend functions built into the handle.
- Rubber coated handle grips for better handling and comfort when using.
- 3-Spring design versus 2-Spring design — makes descending of the jack quicker and more controlled.
- Heavy duty wheels designed for constant use and longevity of life.
- 3-Position handle goes to full 90 degree angle for optimal positioning of the jack.
- Fully pneumatic — no manual descending of the jack.
- Easy lift handle at the front for positioning the jack.
- 3 Extensions included with the jack (NON STACKABLE): 0.75″ (20 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 4″ (100 mm).
- Lifting Capacity: 22 Tons (44,000 lbs.)
- Working Air Pressure: 116 - 174 PSI (8 - 12 BAR)
- Minimum Height: 8.5″ (215 mm)
- Lifting Height: 5.5″ (141 mm)
- Screw Extension: 3.35″ (85 mm)
- Maximum Height: 21.35″ (542 mm)
- Weight: 66 lbs. (30 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.