ESCO 10316 Stak-Able 10 Ton Hydraulic Ram Kit with 1″, 2″, and 3″ Extensions
The high quality ESCO Stak-able 10 Ton Hydraulic Ram Kit is specifically designed for a wide range of heavy-duty applications. The Stak-able Ram Kit eliminates the tedious effort required to push rusted, corroded wheels off of hubs. Ideal for stubborn 22.5 and 24.5 wheels, the Stak-able Ram Kit is far more resilient and robust than any other equipment alike on the market. Designed for applications in heavy-duty commercial and OTR industry use. Use extensions within the kit separately or as a single long extension.
- For use in multiple applications in the tire/wheel service market and many more
- Ideal for low clearance applications
- Used to break the back bead by pushing off the chassis on heavy duty equipment
- Great for loosening seized wheels from back-end of vehicle on heavy duty equipment
- Easy snap in extensions
- Made of high quality steel
- Most versatile 10 Ton Ram on the market - Easy to switch out extensions for optimal extension length
- Includes Carrying Case
HD STORAGE CASE INCLUDED: Heavy duty constructed case fits 10 ton ram and accessories with ease and keeps all the parts together. EVA foam fit for each part, this included case makes the most versatile ram on the market even more of a must have for any professional.
ONE RAM,MULTIPLE OPTIONS: With multiple, easy to snap in, extensions this 10 ton ram is the most versatile unit on the market. Applicable for any lifting, pushing, or pulling application in the market, with a minimum height of 3.5″ and maximum (with all extensions and saddle) of 11.25″.
- Capacity: 10 tons (20,000 lbs)
- Retracted Height: 3.5″
- Extended Height: 5″
- Maximum Height: 11.25″
- Stroke: 1.3125″
- Saddle 0.375″
- Extension Heights: 1″, 2″, and 3″
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Product Case Dimensions (LxWxH): 5″ x 12″ x 5″
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH) 10″ x 12″ x 5″
- Maximum Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Warranty: 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.