ESCO 10302 10 Ton Hydraulic Ram Cylinder with 4″ Stroke
The ESCO Hydraulic Rams are a staple for any Tire Dealer/Technician that service Earthmover Tires. They are used to break the beads on the backside of the tire. In this case, clearance may make it difficult to use a bead breaker due to a limitation of space behind the wheel.
- Breaks the beads on the backside of the tire
- An alternative when a bead breaker has limited space to fit behind the wheel
- All ESCO hydraulic rams use a maximum pressure of 10,000 psi
- A must have for any tire dealer/technician that services earthmover tires
- Capacity: 10 Tons
- Retracted Height: 6.75″ (172 mm)
- Stroke: 4.13″ (105 mm)
- Weight: 8 lbs (4 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.