Duro 3/8" X 50' Hose Reel
For service station, garage, tire centers or factory - where orderly dispensing of water or compressed air may be required.
- Sealed and lubricated motor springs assure longer life. Centrifugally aligned, with built in de-clutching device to protect against backlash, avoiding premature spring failure.
- Independent rotating all brass swivel joints, each with four (4) "O" ring seals. Large orifice permits maximum flow.
- Non-sparking positive locking and releasing ratchet, for tension free hose. Heavy self-lubricated bronze thrust type bearing for added life.
- Cast aluminum hose guides with quiet friction free nylon rollers. Adjustable to assure proper alignment with hose.
- Highest quality hose with standard female fittings for installation. One piece adjustable hose ball stop can be secured any place along the hose length.
- Sturdy mounting base with slotted holes for easy installation. Flexible inlet source line makes an easy hook up. Extra large safety axle. Heavy steel reel discs are beaded for extra rigidity. All materials are protected against rust by heavy powder coat, cadmium plate, heat treated aluminum, bronze, brass or other conversion coatings.
Compliance and Restrictions