DEWALT DWP849 Electronic Variable Speed Polisher
The DEWALT right-angle polisher is designed for cleaning and polishing vehicles, glass products, medical equipment, precision instruments, precious metals, and copper. This buffer includes a rubber backing pad and side handle.
- Controlled Finishing System
- All Ball-Bearing Construction
- Electronic Module
- Heat-Treated Precision-Cut Steel Gears
- Size: 7" and 9"
- No Load RPM: 0 to 3500
- Amps @ 120V: 12
- Spindle Thread Size: 5/8" - 11"
- Cord Length: 8'
- Tool Length: 18.5"
- Tool Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Handle Design: 2 Position
- Speed Type: Variable
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.