Counteract STK-WMK Commercial Truck Wheel Maintenance Hub & Stud Brush Cleaning Kit with Low-Speed Air Driver
Removing the debris on all mating surfaces and proper torque is necessary for achieving proper Clamp Force. Since clamping force is the key and the correct torque doesn’t guarantee anything, TIA came up with the acronym RIST to help technicians remember the recipe for installing wheels and rims:
- Remove debris from mating surfaces
- Inspect components for damage or excessive wear
- Snug the fasteners in a star pattern
- Torque to specification
The Counteract STK-WMK Kit is designed to clean hub piloted commercial applications. Includes everything to clean hub face, studs, fasteners, wheel mounting holes, and valve stem holes using a low-speed air driver with fwd/rev control.
The Commercial Wheel Maintenance Kit Stud Brush Cleaning Kit Includes 22mm tool with replacement 22mm brushes, 22mm Hub Brush, safety glasses, wire brushes from 10.7mm to 33mm, low speed air driver, nut track, and 1/2″ adapter.
The Wheel & Hub Stud Cleaning Tool is NOT DESIGNED FOR USE WITH IMPACT GUN. Use a battery powered drill or the Counteract Low-Speed Air Driver ONLY.
The Counteract Non-Impact Low-Speed Air Driver has 52 ft-lbs of torque, 1800 rpm, and forward/reverse control.
The Counteract CNT-22 Wheel Nut Cleaning Track is designed to hold 10 33mm commercial wheel nuts for thread cleaning. The Wheel Nut Cleaning Track is mountable to a service station, service truck, or work bench.
- (1) CBB-LSAD Low Speed Non-Impact Air-Driver
- (1) SBCT22-S 22mm (7/8″) Stud Cleaning Tool preloaded with SBR22 Stud Brush Insert
- (2) CNT-22WB 22mm Wire Brush
- (2) CNT-107WB 10.7mm Wire Brush
- (1) CNT-28WB 28mm Wire Brush
- (1) CNT-33WB 33mm Wire Brush
- (1) SBCT-DA 1/2″ drive adapter
- (1) Hex key
- (1) Safety Googles
- (1) HBR22 Hub/Wheel Cleaning Disc for SBCT22-S Stud Cleaning Tool
- (2) SBR22 22mm (7/8″) Stud Brush Insert for SBCT22-S Stud Cleaning Tool
- (1) CNT-22 Wheel Nut Cleaning Track
- (1) Carrying Case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.