Corghi Eyelight PLUS Electronic Diagnostic Wheel Balancer
PLEASE NOTE: Sales tax MUST be paid on this item. We will contact you after purchase for sales tax payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
The Corghi Eyelight PLUS is a fully automatic touchscreen monitor diagnostic wheel balancer with contactless size detection, automatic wheel clamping system, automatic guard opening, complete wheel diagnosis and drift problem solution. Fast, accurate, reliable and easy-to-use!
Fully Automatic: No manual operation is required from the operator. Launch and diagnosis times were reduced by 40% compared to the previous version. Eyelight Plus is among the fastest diagnostic balancers on the world market.
Automatic Wheel Clamping: New electromechanical system which reduces working times and increases centering precision.
Touchscreen Interface: The graphic interface and touchscreen technology simplify and speed up operations and work program selection.
Artificial Vision And Dimension Measurement With Contactless System: Without any intervention by the operator, Eyelight PLUS uses a professional quality video camera and advanced Corghi patented artificial vision technology to acquire and process the wheel image. Two high precision laser sensors measure the dimensions of the wheel in total autonomy and with no physical contact (Contactless System) in just a few seconds.
Automatic Positioning And Led Illuminator: At the end of the spin cycle, the wheel is braked and brought automatically into the balancing position (RPA). The integrated LED illuminator illuminates the work area to facilitate rim cleaning and application of the counterweights.
Adhesive Counterweight Application: The internal laser pointer indicates the correct position for applying the adhesive counterweights with absolute precision.
Complete Wheel Diagnosis: The diagnostic program automatically measures radial and lateral wheel run-out, wheel drift, and tread depth in 3 areas of the tire.
All professional software programs are displayed on a swiveling wide screen monitor with high resolution graphics and a simple user interface.
- iPos (Intelligent Positioning): A special diagnostic tool for checking tread wear, drift angle, run-out and imbalance.
- Weight Management: Special suite of programs including LESS WEIGHT, which cuts job times (20%) and reduces the quantity of counterweights used (30%), for more cost-effective, environmentally friendly operation.
- Hidden Weight Automatic: New program to divide the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights hidden behind the spokes. A completely autonomous operation.
- Slanted front for easier operator access to interior of wheel
- Automatically opening compact wheel guard
- 4 Centering cones and “High Precision Collets” kit for an optimal centering of the wheel
- One-Touch multifunction button and weight tray
- Rear splash guard panel with slots for additional accessories
- 22″ Touchscreen Monitor
- Wheel Weight Hammer/Pliers
- Rim Width Gauge
- “High Precision Collets” Kit
- 4 Wheel Centering Cones and Locking Kit: Cone Sizes 1.65″ - 4.67″ (42-118.5 mm)
|Technical Data||Eyelight PLUS|
|Corghi Part Number||0-21101101/00|
|Power Supply||115/230 V / 50/60 Hz / 1 Ph|
|Total Power Consumption||700 W|
|Balancing Speed||75 - 85 - 98 rpm|
|Maximum Imbalance Value||35.3 oz (999 g)|
|Unbalance Measurement Accuracy||0.0353 - 0.1764 oz (1 - 5 g)|
|Average Measurement Time||7 sec (for 31 lb wheel)|
|Shaft Diameter||40 mm (1.57″)|
|Settable Wheel Width Range||1.6″ - 23.6″|
|Settable Wheel Diameter Range||1″ - 35″|
|Measurable Wheel Diameter Range||10″ - 32″|
|Maximum Wheel Width (with Guard)||23.6″ (600 mm)|
|Maximum Wheel Diameter (with Guard)||44″ (1118 mm)|
|Wheel/Machine Support Flange Distance||10.82″ (275 mm)|
|Maximum Wheel Weight||165 lbs (75 kg)|
|Machine Weight||436.5 lbs (198 kg)|
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.